- Digital Identity as the basis for Trust in the Digital World.
- Digital Identity as a facilitator of Online Business.
- Digital Identity as the basis of Open Government.
- Digital Identity Ecosystems in the World and application in Mexico.
- The User and his experience as the center of Digital Identity.
- Arguments for a Digital Identity ecosystem in Mexico today
- How can you integrate the INE/IFE credentials, CURP, FIEL SAT, Passport, Driving Licenses, State and Federal credential
- Impact of Mexican Regulations on Digital Identity Ecosystems > Fintech Law, Data Protection Laws, Identity Theft Bulletin, Condusef Bulletin, Money Laundering Bulletin, CNBV Bulletin.
- Identity Theft, current situation in Mexico and possible effective technological solutions.
- Biometrics, latest advances and applications in Mexico
- Privacy vs. Identity in the time of Facebook and the INE list data breaches.
- Blockchain and what it can contribute to Digital Identity.
Also, Live debate sessions about...
- Government vs Private Sector as Identity Providers?
- Cloud vs On premise Systems for Identity Infrastructure?
- Identity Schemes: Centralized vs Distributed?
- Latest trends in Authentication and reduction of "friction" in User Access.
- Technical Concepts for non-Technical people: Federation, Identity Providers IDPs, Relying Parties RPs, SAML, Blockchain, etc.
- Anatomy of an attack: Fraudulent impersonation, Account takeover, Social Engineering Phishing / Vishing, Money Laundering.
- Corporate Networks: Bring Your Own Identity BYOI and bye bye firewalls?
- Electronic Signatures: FIEL, other options and their potential today.
- Explicit Consent and the API Economy.
- Latest trends in Authentication and reduction of "friction" in User Access
Keynotes, Panels and Workshops presented by experts in each subject:
- Current Situation of Digital Identity in Mexico. Current Digital Identity Ecosystems and their adaptation to Mexico.
- Legal Aspects of Digital Identity and Electronic Signatures in Mexico.
- Identity theft, its variants and possible immediate solutions.
- State-of-the-art Technical Solutions (Blockchain) and its application for Mexico.
- Vision of the future in the short and medium term of what it can be and provide a Digital Identity Ecosystem in Mexico.
Interactive Roundtables in Unconference format with expert moderators on specific relevant topics for:
- Financial Sector and Fintech Industries
- ECommerce sector and public portals
- Different levels of Government
- Corporate Networks
Note: Schedules of Sessions to be defined.